Grateful for my followers

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Mixed Media Project

Hello,  I just wanted to share my latest project Doodle Doo, Mixed Media.  I wasn't sure how to get started with this Rooster, as I have never worked on such a project before, this one took me out of my comfort zone.  :)   I do like how this turned out, so pretty and colorful.  


You can check out the video here.

This little guy is up on the wall in my craft room.   I really enjoy creating with cardboard.   

Thank you for popping in for a visit,  I look forward to doing more videos.

Hugs, Mary


2 comments:

  1. Oh what an handsome bloke Mary - you have made a fantastic job of him with a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine! I appreciate your compliment. ♥

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.