Grateful for my followers

Friday, January 6, 2023

Hi - New Video link

Hello fellow crafters,  I have been having fun making videos, and for right now I am posting again on YouTube.   I'm not sure if this link will take you directly to my site but here goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKCR78-Kkys&t=1685s    The layout of the video is currently only uploading in a vertical form.   Which is disappointing, even though I have watched several videos suggesting ways in which to rotate the videos,  it seems that google is intending to keep new video creators in the dark.   But with all that said I will still keep creating and will not allow that to stop me.   I hope that you will go and check out what I have made, and maybe become a subscriber.   :)   

I am off from work today which is always nice.   I found out that there was an opening to move up in my position, I have volunteered for that position and now its a wait and see.   Nothing is set in stone.  There are areas at work that I still need training that would be in conjunction for this job... but ya know I had to learn the cash register I didn't know what all goes on with that before I got my current job.   Of course my imagination has been on major overload.   I got so "excited" after learning about that they had an opening.... you know how that goes.... it took me forever to go to sleep, couldn't seem to turn my mind off.     Anyway I won't bore you all with the crazy details of everything.    I just hope that they will consider me, and I am willing to learn.   

Well, all I have been eating is snack foods and need to get into the kitchen and cook even though hubby must work a late shift.    Thanks for coming by for a visit, leave a comment if you wish and I will see you later.  

2 comments:

  1. I will pop over to your tube soon, Mary - the possible change of position at work sounds challenging, but exciting!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Maxine. The position at work may or may not be filled for quite sometime. Due to budgeting.

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.