Grateful for my followers

Friday, January 20, 2023

With Love

 Hello,  My bookmark is made with love to honor my Mother for Valentines Day.  She is always in my heart.  ♥   

  To create this bookmark I used:  a heart charm secured at the top with trim; the background is ephemera made from bits of paper & washi tape; sewn on the sides; a delicate heart applique' with the words "You are in my thoughts always, with love" and cute cut out hearts that are from my stash; a small clear glass heart is at the very bottom.   I really love the way this turned out. ♥ 






 

I would like to enter my Bookmark into the following Challenges:

Heart's Quest - Theme #22  heart/love & Valentines for Parent or Child

Paper Craft Challenges - Challenge #90 Anything Goes   

7 comments:

  1. Mary: This is fabulous and a sweet honor and remembrance of your mother! Such a lovely mixture of mediums--textiles, charm, ribbon, stitching, the lace heart applique, hearts, assortment of butterflies, sentiment labels, etc. Wonderful creativity and usage of your stash! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca Sadler, I appreciate your comment! ♥ Mary

      Delete
  2. A beautiful bookmark Mary - love the vintage look to it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine! Hugs, Mary

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful bookmark and cause - I love that you created something that can be used in your daily life to remember your mother by! Thank you so much for taking part in our newest "Anything Goes" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.