Grateful for my followers

Monday, January 23, 2023

Free Ephemera/Book Pages

 Hello,  I have Free Ephemera just for you to use in your junk journals, greeting cards, scrapbooking, etc.    We found some excellent things at the flea market today.  :)

Here are a few pages from a book Ropp's Commercial Calculator (circa 1887), quite the find.  :)





These are pages from Hymns and Songs (circa 1927)






I love to find things to use as tear pages, junk journals, or backgrounds.  I hope that you will like these.   To download just right click and save them to your computer.   I would appreciate if you didn't share the files, but refer your friends to my blog.   Thank you.

If you would like to see more pages from old books just let me know in the comment section.

Happy crafting,  Mary


2 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous Mary - particularly the (calculation) tables, as I have several folk in engineering that they would appeal to as backgrounds. Thank you so very much
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you can use these as backgrounds! :)

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.