Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Join Me - New Video!

 Hello,   I just finished another craft project last night, you can see what I made in the photo below.    You know how your mind goes blank when trying to think of the wording for the craft in the description for a video, should've called it "Bee Jar"...  it was late when making this... but love, love, how pretty it turned out!    I will be hanging this one in my craft space. ♥

I wouldn't have had to put the word "Ball" on the front but I did, then covered with flat lace.   Ah well.. lol   I think it lends to it's charm.   Okay, well hope you'll check out the video:  Mixed Media/Paint & Create   

Hugs, Mary





3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks amazing Mary
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine! Hugs, Mary

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty Mary - beautifully made
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.